Introducing The Legacy Circle
Since 1964, The Philadelphia Society has been a place for deep reflection on the nature of the free society. As we approach our 60th Anniversary, we are introducing the Legacy Circle for the visionaries who want to ensure that future generations can engage this great conversation.
Members of the Society’s Legacy Circle make a great commitment to freedom by making a planned gift to support the continuity of our mission of fostering the interchange of ideas through discussion and writing, in the interest of deepening the intellectual foundations of a free and ordered society, and of broadening the understanding of its basic principles and traditions.
By joining the Legacy Circle you will…
- Have the satisfaction of knowing that you have made an enduring investment in freedom
- Demonstrate your values and wisdom to your family today and future generations tomorrow
- Ensure that The Philadelphia Society remains a vibrant organization of thinkers and doers
- Lifetime invitations to the President’s Reception held annually at our spring meeting
- Legacy Circle Welcome Package
- Public recognition in The Philadelphia Society Membership Directory